Friday 27 March 2009

Extrovirtual Video Promo: Tiny Wings

I recently collaborated with the Queen of Tinydom, Ms Wynx Whiplash herself to create a video promo to advertise her new product project - tiny wings!




Due to a claim by Warner Music Group that they own the copyright to the 158-year-old piece of music The Ride Of The Valkyries, the video would be muted if uploaded to YouTube, hence I had to put it onto the vastly-superior Vimeo, and embed it for you here too.

Thanks to Arizona Noel, Shady Fox, Xandra Bracken and Karmagirl Avro for their help in taking part, and a HUGE thanks to Wynx for her generosity! I hope it was worth it. I kinda like it; it turned out to be a lot more difficult to film and edit than I originally envisaged. I'm gutted that I can't get it to my YouTube channel alongside my other stuff in this form, but I might consider trying a different piece of dramatic music: Holst's Mars, perhaps?

No comments: