Wednesday 18 March 2009

Burrowing & Tunneling

Holy mo, been a while since I posted an update, it's making me look slack!

Well, what have I done...it seems a lot, and yet nothing (Or at least very little) to show for it! Have had an inspiration of the superhero-kind of late, and have been trying to make some costumes. Expect to see some Fantastic Four outfits, my Thor costume, a Tiny Wasp and a slightly improved Hulk outfit all out soon (paws crossed).

I managed to catch a few key MG events, but the sims were often so laggy, it was all I could do to stand still and focus on one thing. I managed to grab a few Machinima shots of various folk dancing, and a few floats that were in the parade, but I'm losing focus on an 'angle' in which to edit it. I have a horrible feeling that it's going to end up being a project consigned to a drawer on my PC until another day.

An event I am looking forward to filming is the upcoming Wild West month that Raglan will hold as part of their 2nd birthday celebration. That might allow for something more cinematic, and a little more slow paced than the MG video demands. I also plan on filming some 'TV adverts' for a certain in-world creator, which should be fun to do.

Aside from that, have whiled away some time doing some fishing. I'm having fun with it, and the Artisans of Raglan Shire have turned out some great customs for Heron Shire and Raglan Shire. Grab a rod, grab a chair on the fishing dock and take 20 minutes out of each day to just wind down and fish!

No comments: