Friday 6 February 2009

Parry Meets Raglan



Quite possibly the most intense piece I've done yet! I built sets and props for shots that lasted less than two seconds in some cases, recruited dozens of tinies to help, and also dabbled with a bit of audio editing to accompany the thing (I say dabbled, I edit audio every day of the working week, so it wasn't too much of a stretch).

My favourite sequence is the Hamster On A Piano bit, especially the scenes with Shady Fox 'narrating' and Summer Seale and her pals Autumn and Winter (no, really!) dancing behind. The Hungry Hippo bit was fun to do too. Took me six days to do.

EDIT: I sent Parry Gripp a message via YouTube to take a look; although he didn't reply, he DID add the video to his Favourites, so that was nice! Thanks Mr Gripp!

No comments: