Thursday 15 January 2009

Feelin' Frooty


Magistrate Till bowed to pressure from the TAD Girls - Tinies After Dark Girls, namely Isis Sinatra, karmagirl Avro and AlohaLani Heron - and got in touch with the creator of this game called Frootcake, to adapt the tables to cater for tinies (and after looking across the player rankings/scores on the Frootcake website, just as well he did! I recognise so many names in the list from the Friends of Raglan Shire group!)

The table is now up at the Paw & Whisker clubhouse, and provided there are at least 3 people about with nothing better to do, provides a great means of passing the time. I have so far spent two mornings this week stacking cakes, to find myself in the Top 80 of players!

And I don't think I'm the only person who has expressed an interest for a waffle-themed version...

No comments: