Sunday 2 November 2008

Tiny Thrillers!



The Thrill The World project saw people all over the globe doing the thriller dance at the same time to the strains of MJ's 1982 classic. And residents of SL were not exempt from the fun either! On Saturday 25 October, over 60 tinies flew up to the graveyard stage on Raglan to particpate in our own contribution to the cause, and I was on-hand to film it all!

Well...almost.

Just before it was due to start, I crashed. Then I crashed about 30 seconds after my relog. And when I finally managed to get back for the third attempt, the dancers were either gaseous blobs, dead zombies or out-of-sync with their moves. So the filming on the day went out the window.

However, I persevered. I managed to round some tinies over the following few days and do some smaller bouts of filming, and here are the results!

Many, many plaudits should be given to the brilliant Peaches Latrell and Apollo Kronos for their efforts in making the dance in the first place. Without them, this would never have happened.

No comments: